Features of the Activity Console:
- Design allows for easy insertion and removal of A Mind to Care Activity Therapy System Board inserts
- The Console is Hand-crafted in the United States.
- Built from beautiful, warm, yet durable Baltic birch wood. The Console is beautifully and sustainably made and will look attractive in any house or home.
- The Console can be used anytime; it can be used just for fun, or as part of an individualized client, or resident specific program.
Other Uses for the Console, based on suggestions from Contributors:
- Convenience – the Console can be used as a serving tray for a meal. Place a plate in the main section of the Console; the Console walls will prevent slippage or spillage to floor.
- Sorting Activity – place an egg carton in the main section of the Console, and place items to be sorted in the smaller section of the Console.
- General Craft Activity – the Console can act as a self-contained Craft area. The side walls and the internal separator wall in the Console will create two separate areas of storage, to place and hold craft items for craft activities.
- Woodwork Activity – the Console can be used to create a work area to place wooden objects, such as parts for a birdhouse, to be sanded, in the side section of the Console. The main area of the Console can be used as a contained sanding area, and the side walls will help stop dust from falling to the floor.
- Assembly/Disassembly – the Console can be used to store components for items to be assembled, or disassembled and then re-assembled, keeping all parts together and to hand.